Saturday 5 December 2015

A Midnight Encounter With Ghost

                                     

                          

A Midnight Encounter With Ghost



Before starting I would like to make clear that this isn't my story but my papa's. The incident occurred when he wasn't married and was in initial years of job. I know about it as I had dears from him. This isn't any imagination but something that occurred for real.
It was beginning of winters during 1995 (not quite sure of year as I have just heard the incident but am sure it was winter as he told me about wearing jacket). My father is a mechanical engineer. That day due to some issues in machine he had to stay back. It was almost 11:45pm when he left the factory. He was on his scooter. He was going straight home when he saw a lady asking for lift. He thought it was quite late and unsafe for a woman to travel alone so he agreed to give lift. He asked her to sit at back.
While he was driving his eyes suddenly fell on woman's feet. He was shocked after what he witnessed. The lady's feet were upturned or we could say in direction opposite to normal human being.
He was so nervous that he turned his scooter in direction of factory and drove as fast as he could towards the factory. He finally stopped at factory gate where he was met by watchman (not to mention that the woman had disappeared as he reached there). He asked my father if he was alright. My father who was still in shock told him everything He had witnessed about the lady who asked for lift and then disappeared on scooter itself. He listened to him carefully and kept patient until my father finished his part.
The watchman then comforted him and accompanied him to the house. After this incident occurred, due to its effect my father was in bed with fever for next 3days. He still gets goosebumps when he talks about incident.





(YOU SHARE YOUR STORIES PLEASE)  


No comments:

Post a Comment