Wednesday 16 December 2015

I Need An Answer!

    
            

I Need An Answer!






  
Iam 2 3years old. Ehen I was 10 until I was 15 I was what they called a lost soul. Suffered sexual physical abuse, came from a broken home. Growing up I was a rebellions child, hanged around with the wrong crowd, doing drugs, having sex etc.
During those bad years I started feeling a presence or something. I always felt like I was being watched, never felt like I was ever alone something was always there with me. I suffered with bad dreams with a shadowed man. You couldn't see his face but just his shadow, very tall guy I might add. When I would dream of this figure I couldn't wake up. As hard as I try I couldn't move, felt a heavy pressure on my chest, I felt like I was paralyzed, I would try to scream but couldn't would last for a couple seconds. When it was over I was finally able to move I'll feel my bed move as if someone was getting out of bed.
All this thankfully stopped but it's been two years now that it's been happening again. I moved in with my baby's dad but we were always fighting, he was rarely home. One night I woke up with no pants and was having nightmares again. I moved out came to live with my mom. Everything okay until it started again. This time my new boyfriend is getting the bad dreams as well as being paralyzed, he saw the shadow to in his dreams.
My 3 year old was just baptized. These past few days he has been having bad dreams of the same figure. He wakes up screaming, he says the man wants to get in bed so he screams at it NO! My son is scared to sleep in the room with me. I don't know what to do. I am scared for my son, he can see the shadow. But I don't know what it is that is following me or am going crazy! Someone explain!?

No comments:

Post a Comment